TENSEI™ 1K Pro White Overview
Built for the player seeking low launch and low spin performance, TENSEI 1K Pro White is our most technologically-advanced White profile ever. TENSEI 1K Pro White uses super-premium 1K carbon fiber in the handle to prevent deformation in the downswing, giving you a better chance at a center-face strike. The 1K carbon fiber is three times thinner than carbon kevlar, allowing for a more consistent weave for fewer imperfections in the shaft's construction to provide better feel.
TENSEI 1K Pro White also uses our breakthrough Xlink Tech Resin System -- a proprietary creation that allows us to significantly increase carbon fiber volume for better feel while actually increasing the strength of the shaft. Additional strength is achieved through the use of high-modulus 46-ton carbon fiber and boron in the tip section.
Key Features Include:
- Low launch, low spin TENSEI 1K Pro profile
- Active tip and handle sections with a strong midsection
- Super-premium 1K carbon fiber used in handle for increased stability
- MR70 and high modulus 46-ton material for strength
- Boron to fortify tip section
- Xlink Tech Resin System drives carbon fiber volume way up for better feel without sacrificing strength or durability
Who should play it? Anyone seeking low launch and low spin with stability in the handle should try TENSEI 1K Pro White.