LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES
1. Warranty claims presented without the original sales slip will be handled at Mitsubishi Chemical America, Inc. Sporting Goods Division’s sole discretion.
2. Any replacement or repaired product will be warranted from the original retail purchase date of the returned product, not from the replacement date.
3. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE.
4. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to everyone. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF THE MANUFACTURER OR SELLER.
5. MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL AMERICA, INC. SPORTING GOODS DIVISION IS NOT LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL AMERICA, INC. SPORTING GOODS DIVISION GOLF CLUB SHAFTS. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limit of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to everyone. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the face hereof.
6. No person, agent, distributor, dealer (including a Mitsubishi Chemical America, Inc. Sporting Goods Division dealer) or company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner whatsoever. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
ALL WARRANTY RETURN SHIPMENTS MUST INCLUDE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED BY MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL AMERICA, INC. SPORTING GOODS DIVISION AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL AMERICA, INC. SPORTING GOODS DIVISION. Attn: Warranty Returns, 1945 Kellogg Ave., Carlsbad, CA 92008.